In 1931, Carl Crow published the first Newspaper Directory of China1. It was the first of a series of four successive editions of what was to become a reference book in professional circles. The...
- Making the News in Republican China: A study of publishers in Crow’s Newspaper Directory of China (1931-5) 31/05/2021
- Mapping Pages in Crow’s Newspaper Directory of China (6) 17/05/2021
- New book out: Shaping the Digital Dissertation 09/05/2021
- Downsizing the Press? Crow’s Newspaper Directory Series (5) 03/05/2021
- Towards a material history of the press in modern China: Crow’s Newspaper Directory Series (4) 19/04/2021
advertising advertising agency afrique attendance bande dessinée BD biography cinéma club colonisation Dakar data visualization digital humanities Directory economic information event guerre historical newspapers Historiographie image interlocking directorate journal meeting modern press municipal archives Méthodologie Nationality network analysis newspaper newspaper industry one-mode network Press Publicité Rotary régime d'historicité Shanghai SNA statistical analysis Temps télévision uchronie Visuel weighted network Who’s Who épistémologie